Dr. Sally Vanerian is an internist practicing in Jamaica Plain, MA. Dr. Vanerian specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Vanerian provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Tufts Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1993
Tufts University School of Medicine 1993
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Hearing Loss
- High Cholesterol
- Sleep Apnea
- Back Pain
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Boston Medical Center, Internal Medicine
- Boston University Medical Center Program
Dr. Sally S Vanerian M.D.'s Practice location
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130Get Direction
Dr. Sally S Vanerian M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vanerian
- Don't Be off Balance: Take Up Yoga
A recent study shows that individuals who practice yoga can help to recover balance, and prevents potentially fatal falls if they have ever had a stroke. Researchers report that stroke survivors who practice specialized post-stroke yoga poses improved their balance by 34%. This is particularly...
- What Are Proven Ways to Boost My Energy?
There are a number of simple lifestyle changes that are helpful in improving your energy levels and keep you tuned in for the entire day. These simple strategies may take some time to become habitual, but once you get the hang of it you will see immediate results....
- What Could Swollen Feet Mean?
Swollen feet can be easily linked to pregnancy, standing for long hours, or injury by most people. These cases are often temporary and not a cause for concern. However, swollen feet can also be experienced by people without these factors and can be a sign of an underlying medical condition,...
- What Could Pain on Top of the Foot Mean?
The foot comprises flexible structures of soft tissues, muscles, joints, and bones that enable us to stand, walk, and perform other daily movements. However, certain injuries and a number of health conditions can impair the balance and movement of the foot, causing pain and other problems.The pain...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- Dr. Connie H. Chen MD16 Hayden Avenue Lexington Massachusetts 2421
- Hemangi Sane27 Lanark Road Brighton MA 2135
- Dr. Jean S. Bonnet M.D.745 River Street Mattapan Massachusetts 02126
- Dr. Barbara A. Stewart M.D.1400 Centre Street Newton Massachusetts 02459
- Dr. Irina Maysky M.D.645 Central Avenue Needham Heights Massachusetts 2494
- Dr. Richard A. Brodie M.D.358 Harvard St Brookline MA 02446