Jay Han M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease100 E Valencia Mesa Dr Suite 206 Fullerton CA, 92835
Dr. Jay Han is a cardiologist practicing in Fullerton, CA. Dr. Han specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Han also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine 1993
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- La Co Harbor Ucla Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Cedars-Sinai Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Jay Han M.D.'s Practice location
Fullerton, CA 92835Get Direction
Jay Han M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Han
- Lupus Patients are at Greater Risk of Heart Disease
Lupus is an unpredictable, multi-organ disease, and in some it may have milder course characterized by skin rashes or muscular aches, while in others it may start abruptly with predominant symptoms of some serious illness. It is not uncommon for lupus patients to present with the symptoms of kidney...
- What Are the Health Benefits of Flax Seeds?
Numerous products that contain flax seeds are now hitting the market every other day and claim to provide additional health benefits. Flax seeds are now hailed as the new super food that helps to fight a number of diseases, including heart diseases, diabetes, and cancer. Although these seeds have...
- What Are the Warning Signs of Hypertensive Crisis?
High blood pressure or hypertension is a chronic condition that may lead to other complications, including organ damage, gradually over a period of time. The blood pressure may become very high and severe all of a sudden resulting in a condition referred to as hypertensive crisis. Hypertensive...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- What are Phytosterols?
Experts are of the opinion that phytosterols improve the body’s ability to lower cholesterol levels. Like other cholesterol-lowering foods, including salmon and oats, phytosterols are supposed to lower the levels of ‘bad’ cholesterol, LDL. Phytosterols, or plant sterols and stanol esters, are...
- What Causes Secondary Hypertension?
Secondary hypertension refers to high blood pressure that is caused by other diseases. This is a less common form of hypertension when compared to ‘essential’ or ‘primary’ hypertension. A number of conditions that affect heart, kidneys or endocrine system may result in secondary...
- Farzan S. Rajput MD3300 W Coast Hwy Newport Beach California 92663
- Joseph M. Ruggio MD3080 Bristol Street Costa Mesa California 92626
- Winfried Waider MD2898 Linden Ave Long Beach California 90806
- Abdul Sattar Abbasi MD1045 Atlantic Avenue Long Beach California 90813
- Jerry Floro M.D.11480 Bookshire Avenue Downey California 90241
- Mir Taqui Ali M.D.624 W Duarte Rd Arcadia CA 91007