Dr. Mark Evans is a psychologist practicing in Eugene, OR. Dr. Evans specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Evans evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Evans because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Mark B Evans PH.D.'s Practice location
Eugene, OR 97401Get Direction
Dr. Mark B Evans PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Actor with Autism Guest Stars on "The Good Doctor"
Many are watching ABC's new hit "The Good Doctor," which portrays a doctor who has autism spectrum disorder. While the show itself is bringing a lot of awareness into what it's like to have autism, it is making even further progress by having excellent actor, Coby Bird, on the show, who actually has...
- How MRIs Can Be Used to Diagnose Autism
Though we have made progress in recognizing what does not cause autism, little is currently known about what does cause most cases of autism. It is known that there is no single cause of the condition. In general, it is accepted that autism is related to structural differences in the brain, though...
- How To Help Your Loved One Combat Geriatric Depression
Clinical depression is very common in elderly people. While the cause of depression is different depending on the individual, one of the main reasons behind geriatric depression is loneliness. Family members usually focus on the physical health of their elders and deliberately ignore another...
- Helping a Loved One Cope with Depression
Depression is a serious mood disorder that can really change the way people live their life. However, depression can be treated with the help and support of people who truly care about the welfare of a person who is depressed. Most people who frequently feel depressed need intervention and treatment...
- What Are Natural Treatments for Depression?
There are multiple medications that can successfully treat depression. However, many individuals are interested in taking the natural route, to find natural remedies to cure their depression. There are many alternative therapies that can help to control the symptoms of moderate to severe depression....
- Katy Perry Fan Wishes Bullies Would Stop Picking on Sister with Autism
There exist several forms of bullying – physical, emotional, verbal, educational, and property destruction. Nowadays, cyberbullying is also on the rise.While social media networks are a great way to connect and interact with others, they can also be used in harmful ways to humiliate others....
- Vicky Curry PHD1234 Pearl St Eugene OR 97401
- Dr. Stuart Eugene Silberman PSY.D.132 E Broadway Eugene OR 97401
- Mr. Sabin Lamson M.S.328 W Broadway Eugene OR 97401
- Dr. David Northway PHD291 West 12th St. Eugene OR 97401
- Steven E Mussack PH.D.1973 Garden Ave Eugene OR 97403
- Dr. Erik D Sorensen PHD511 E 12th Ave Eugene OR 97401