Dr. Louis Giorgi is a urologist practicing in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Giorgi specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
St Louis Univ Sch of Med, St Louis Mo 1996
Saint Louis University School of Medicine 1997
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Bladder Cancer
- Albany Med Ctr Hosp, Urology
Dr. Louis John Giorgi M.D.'s Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95816Get Direction
Dr. Louis John Giorgi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Giorgi
- How is Testicular Cancer Diagnosed?
Roughly 10,000 men are estimated to be diagnosed with cancer of the testes each year, out of which roughly 400 are expected to succumb to the disease according to statistical cancer projections. If the prevalence of testicular cancer compared to the overall population appears on the lower side, the...
- What is the Correlation Between Urinary Incontinence and Diet?
Urinary incontinence can be controlled to a large extent by one's diet, even though there is nothing called an ‘incontinence diet’. Many times doctors advise their patients to avoid a particular food or drink to improve the symptoms of urinary incontinence. These foods may differ depending on...
- Holistic Treatments for Testicular Cancer
Cancer affecting the male reproductive system, particularly the sperm and testosterone secreting testes is eminently curable. Unlike many other forms of cancer that ravage the human body, testicular cancer can be eradicated by easily removing its source (the testes) through an inguinal orchiectomy....
- Does Blood In Urine Mean There Are Cysts In My Kidneys?
In the normal course, blood has no place in the urine. But Hematuria or blood in the urine is a clear indication that we are confronting a larger problem somewhere in the urinary or genital systems. It could indicate the presence of a renal cyst, although a cyst is by no means the only contributing...
- What are the Causes and Treatment for Frequent Urination?
Frequent urination refers to the increased urge to urinate more often than normal. Under normal conditions, the urinary bladder stores the urine for a long time and people tend to use the toilet about four to eight times per day to pass urine. But those suffering from frequent urination problem may...
- Urine Culture and Sensitivity Test: What Is It?
Urine Culture and Sensitivity TestA urine culture is a laboratory test that can identify specific types of germs that cause urinary tract infections. A urinary tract infection occurs when bacteria enter the urinary system through the urethra. Bacteria can rapidly grow and multiply, and cause an...
- Dr. Shelby Nicole Morrisroe M.D.20911 Earl St Torrance CA 90503
- Dr. Javid J Javidan-nejad MD4860 Y St Sacramento CA 95817
- Mr. Abdo J. Faddoul M.D.2 Medical Plaza Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Eric A Kurzrock M.D.4860 Y St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Jonathan Andrew Eandi M.D.4860 Y St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Deepak D. Chabra MD2025 Morse Ave Sacramento CA 95825