Dr. Timothy Blain is a pediatrician practicing in Peoria, IL. Dr. Blain is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Blain diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Blain can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Univ Il Coll Med Peoria, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
Dr. Timothy Blain M.D.'s Practice location
Peoria, IL 61614Get Direction
ENGLEWOOD, FL 34223Get Direction
Dr. Timothy Blain M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Blain
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- Which Conditions Are Linked with Mesenteric Adenitis?
Mesenteric adenitis, also called as mesenteric lymphadenitis, is a condition that causes swelling and inflammation in the abdominal lymph nodes. This condition usually affects children and adolescents.Lymph nodes are small glands that are part of the lymphatic system. They contain a type of white...
- What to Do If a Child Has a Febrile Seizure?
Febrile SeizureA febrile seizure usually occurs when your child has a fever or high body temperature. It can also happen without brain inflammation or certain metabolic disorders. Even though febrile seizures occur with fever, you may not notice an increase in your child’s body temperature until...
- What Are the Symptoms of Chickenpox?
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by varicella zoster virus. It is very common among children but may affect adults also. Infection by this virus causes red blisters in different parts of the body. This skin condition has become less common with the advent of chickenpox vaccination. The...
- Dr. Reginald Bowman MD3223 Griffin Avenue Pekin Illinois 61554
- Dr. Sergey Shushunov MD3901 Rainbow Blvd. Kansas City KS 66103
- Dr. Matthew J Weidman MD600 S 13th St Pekin IL 61554
- Terry Smith Other5114 N Glen Park Place Rd Peoria IL 61614
- Dr. Robert Ryan Riech M.D., MPH319 N 4th St Chillicothe IL 61523
- Dr. Benjamin Grant Lauritzen M.D.320 E Armstrong Ave Peoria IL 61603