Dr. Angus Argo is a Chiropractor practicing in Bonney Lake, WA. Dr. Argo specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Argo seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Angus Jd Argo D.C.'s Practice location
Dr. Angus Jd Argo D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Dr. Sean Flaherty D.C.7117 Stinson Avenue Gig Harbor Washington 98335
- Dr. Sharon-Rose D. Fitch D.C.12523 SE 214th Place Kent Washington 98031
- Wen B. Vitalis26708 180th Avenue Southeast Covington Washington 98042
- Dr. Steve Baek DC9601 S Tacoma Way Lakewood WA 98499
- Dr. Darin Nelson Schultz D.C.2520 N Proctor St Tacoma WA 98406
- Dr. Joel D Vranna DC1702 S 72nd St Tacoma WA 98408