Dr. Michael Edward Trice MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon304 W Hay St Suite 218 Decatur IL, 62526
Dr. Michael Trice is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Decatur, IL. Dr. Trice specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Trice tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 1987
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Mass Gen Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery; Univ Of Ma Med Sch, General Surgery
Dr. Michael Edward Trice MD's Practice location
Decatur, IL 62526Get Direction
BALTIMORE, MD 21224Get Direction
Dr. Michael Edward Trice MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Trice
- Reasons Why You Need Spinal Stenosis Surgery
Spinal stenosis is a situation where the vertebrae in the spine come close together and lie on one or more of the spinal nerves which come from the spinal cord. When this occurs, the individual may experience various symptoms such as:Numbness and a tingling sensationThe spinal nerves emerge from the...
- Reasons for Knee Replacement Surgery
Knee replacement surgery is a surgical procedure that involves the removal of parts of your natural knee joint and replacing them with artificial parts known as prostheses. Knee replacement is a very common procedure used to repair your knee joint.Many conditions can make your doctor decide to...
- Is Your Child at Risk of Osgood-Schlatter Disease?
Our body is a machine and any wear and tear occurring in any of the parts of the body can impair overall body functioning. One of the common types of pain felt by a number of people is pain associated with the knees. There are various forms and causes that could be related to knee pains, one of them...
- Laminectomy: Reasons for Having One and the Risks It Involves
What Is a Laminectomy?A laminectomy is a kind of surgery whose aim is to decompress the spinal cord. The lamina (the bone that constitutes spinal‘s vertebral arch) and bone spurs are removed during the operation. Both the lamina and bone spurs can compress your spinal cord leading to:...
- How to Prepare for a Knee Replacement Surgery
A major factor that you should consider before having a knee replacement surgery is proper preparation. A good preparation will actually give you successful outcomes with fewer complications. As a patient, you should consider learning what to expect during the procedure and recovery both at home and...
- Arthritis: Arthroplasty and Joint Replacement
What is arthroplasty?As the name suggests, arthroplasty is a procedure that is performed on the joints. These procedures are limited. Therefore, arthroplasty is usually the last option for the patient as well as the physician. The purpose of arthroplasty is to repair stiffened joints, relieve pain,...
- Dr. Tyler Noel Jones M.D.304 W Hay St Decatur IL 62526
- Dr. Edmund William Raycraft M.D.304 W Hay St Decatur IL 62526
- Dr. John E Britt M.D.1750 E Lake Shore Dr Decatur IL 62521
- Dr. M stephen Huss M.D.304 W Hay St Decatur IL 62526
- Dr. Jonathan Charles Kraus MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Donald Nicholas Sullivan M.D.701 N 1st St Springfield IL 62702