Dr. Anthony Borgese is a cardiologist practicing in Lewiston, NY. Dr. Borgese specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Borgese also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny 1964
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Cardiovascular Diseases; Kaleida Hlth Sys-M Fillmore, Internal Medicine; Kaleida Hlth Sys-M Fillmore, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Anthony C Borgese MD's Practice location
Lewiston, NY 14092Get Direction
Dr. Anthony C Borgese MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Hypolipidemia: Causes and Symptoms
The liver primarily produces cholesterol. Each day, it makes 1,000 mg of cholesterol. The cells lining the small intestine can also produce cholesterol. If the level of cholesterol in the body is low, it may mean that the body is producing low amounts of cholesterol and is going to shut down. In...
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- These Conditions Can Cause Dyspnea
OverviewDyspnea is the clinical term for shortness of breath or breathlessness experienced by both healthy individuals and patients with respiratory or cardiovascular diseases. It can also be a temporary condition that quickly resolves on its own or a symptom of a more serious health condition. A...
- What is the DASH diet?
DASH, or Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension, is a flexible eating plan developed by experts to lower blood pressure. Although the diet was developed for people with hypertension, it was found to be effective in losing weight, and also in reducing diabetes, metabolic syndrome, and other health...
- Dr. Brian J. Riegel MD295 Essjay Rd. Williamsville New York 14221
- Dr. Jo Anne Cobler MD6460 Main Street Williamsville New York 14221
- Dr. Cyril Gunawardane MD462 Grider St Buffalo NY 14215
- Dr. William M Morris MD85 High St Buffalo NY 14203
- Dr. Michael J Chaskes MD3980 Sheridan Dr Buffalo NY 14226
- Dr. Joseph Anthony Zizzi M.D.462 Grider St Buffalo NY 14215