Dr. Daniel Thomas Garcia D.C.
Chiropractor1503 S Coast Dr #319 Costa Mesa CA, 92626
Dr. Garcia was born in Cerritos, California the third son of four Garcia boys. As a young man he enjoyed sports, music and science. After high school he began studies as an engineer following in the footsteps ...
Education and Training
Los Angeles College of Chiropractic Doctor of Chiropractic 2009
CSU Long Beach Biology
- Spinal Adjustments
- Spinal & Postural Screenings
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Back And Neck Pain
- Headache Relief
- Corrective Exercises
- Lifestyle Advice
- Nutrition Counseling
- Massage Therapy
Experience & Accolades
- Chiropractor2009Garcia ChiropracticChiropractic Care
Dr. Daniel Thomas Garcia D.C.'s Practice location
Dr. Daniel Thomas Garcia D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- Mrs. Candice Hall D.C.1422 Edinger Ave Tustin CA 92780
- Dr. Charles Edward Nguyen M.D.1000 W CARSON ST TORRANCE CA 90502
- Dr. Bonnie Lee Berger D.C.222 Fashion Ln Tustin CA 92780
- Dr. Ryan James Hanson D.C.27 Peters Canyon Rd Irvine CA 92606
- Dr. Brett Guimard D.C., LAC2800 Olympic Pkwy Chula Vista CA 91915
- Fahim Soukhak211 S Euclid St La Habra CA 90631