Stephen Hao Chen MD
Radiologist | Diagnostic Radiology2950 S Maryland Pkwy Las Vegas NV, 89109
Dr. Stephen Chen is a radiologist practicing in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Chen specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
New York Medical College 2000
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Neuroradiology
- A unique autophosphorylation site on Tie2/Tek mediates Dok-R phosphotyrosine binding domain binding and function.
- Dok-R binds c-Abl and regulates Abl kinase activity and mediates cytoskeletal reorganization.
- Differential response of lymphatic, venous and arterial endothelial cells to angiopoietin-1 and angiopoietin-2.
- Differential proteomic analysis of lymphatic, venous, and arterial endothelial cells extracted from bovine mesenteric vessels.
- 25-Hydroxycholesterol exerts both a cox-2-dependent transient proliferative effect and cox-2-independent cytotoxic effect on bovine endothelial cells in a time- and cell-type-dependent manner.
- Family influences on mania-relevant cognitions and beliefs: a cognitive model of mania and reward.
- Teacher-child relationship quality and academic achievement of Chinese American children in immigrant families.
- Parental Expressivity and Parenting Styles in Chinese Families: Prospective and Unique Relations to Children's Psychological Adjustment.
- Neighborhood characteristics, parenting styles, and children's behavioral problems in Chinese American immigrant families.
- Variations on the bilingual advantage? Links of Chinese and English proficiency to Chinese American children's self-regulation.
- Parents' Expression and Discussion of Emotion in the Multilingual Family: Does Language Matter?
Stephen Hao Chen MD's Practice location
Las Vegas, NV 89109Get Direction
LAS VEGAS, NV 89109Get Direction
Stephen Hao Chen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chen
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Shannon Gaffney DO4700 Las Vegas Blvd North, Bldg 1300 Nellis AFB NV 89191
- Paul D. Bandt M.D.2020 Palomino Lane Las Vegas Nevada 89106
- Howard Francois M.D.2020 Palomino Lane Las Vegas Nevada 89106
- Varoujan Kostanian M.D.4101 Wagon Trail Ave Las Vegas NV 89118
- Luther Creed MD2020 Palomino Ln Las Vegas NV 89106
- Rajiv R Shah D.O.4101 Wagon Trail Ave Las Vegas NV 89118