Dr. Thomas Hamilton is a urologist practicing in Greenville, SC. Dr. Hamilton specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ga Sch of Med, Augusta Ga 1953
Loma Linda University School of Medicine 1973
Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine 1991
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Bladder Cancer
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Scott & White Mem Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery; The Medical Ctr Inc, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- THE MEDICAL CENTER
Dr. Thomas E. Hamilton M.D.'s Practice location
Greenville, SC 29605Get Direction
Dr. Thomas E. Hamilton M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hamilton
- Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction
Treatments for Erectile DysfunctionErectile dysfunction is a problem that affects the ability of men to have and maintain their erections. It can cause emotional and psychological stress, especially for people with low self-esteem or those who suffer relationship troubles because of it. However, it...
- What Is the Life Expectancy for Bladder Cancer?
What is a bladder?The bladder can be described as a hollow organ, which is located next to the kidneys. The bladder functions by collecting all the urine coming from the kidneys through the ureter. It then stores the urine until it is removed from the body.Having a bladder cancer causes an...
- Alternative Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction
What is erectile dysfunction? Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a common disorder affecting men of all ages, although it is more common in men above the age of 50. It affects the ability to have an erection and maintain it for a satisfying sexual experience. To understand the nature of alternative...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Testicular Cancer?
Cancer is an unhealthy condition in which the cells of a part of the body rapidly divide and thrive without an apparent cause. These abnormally growing germ cells clump together, forming a buildup of tissue called a tumor that sets it apart from normal healthy tissue. When this happens in the...
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- Dr. Clinton Wood Collins MD3627 University Blvd Jacksonville FL 32216
- Dr. Joseph Erik Busby M.D.619 19th Street South Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. Charles Gerard Marguet MD11 Park Creek Dr Greenville SC 29605
- Dr. William Patrick Springhart MD255 Bert Kouns Industrial Loop Shreveport LA 71106
- Dr. Michael S Mathers M.D.52 Bear Dr Greenville SC 29605
- Dr. Kimberly Lynn Burgess MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905