Dr. William Brad Castle MD
Family Practitioner6250 Old Canton Rd Suite 100 Jackson MS, 39211
Dr. William Castle is a family practitioner practicing in Jackson, MS. Dr. Castle specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Castle possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Ms Sch of Med, Jackson Ms 2000
University of Mississippi School of Medicine 2000
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- George Richards Minot.
- Alan Gregg Memorial Lecture. Physician as scientist: preparation, performance, and prospects.
- The contributions of George Richards Minot to experimental medicine.
- Observations on the etiologic relationship of achylia gastrica to pernicious anemia. XV. Hematopoietic effects of simultaneous intravenous and of simultaneous or serial oral administration of intrinsic factor and vitamin B12.
- Development of knowledge concerning the gastric intrinsic factor and its relation to pernicious anemia.
- Studies in the mechanism of hemolysis in congenital hemolytic jaundice; (hereditary spherocytosis).
- Erythropoiesis: normal and abnormal.
- The serum vitamin B12 concentration in pernicious anemia.
- Studies on the destruction of red blood cells. IX. Quantitative methods for determining the osmotic and mechanical fragility of red cells in the peripheral blood and splenic pulp; the mechanism of increased hemolysis in hereditary spherocytosis (co
- Studies on the destruction of red blood cells. X. The biophysics and biology of sickle-cell disease.
- Supplemental folic acid therapy in pernicious anemia: the effect on erythropoiesis and serum vitamin B12 concentrations in selected cases.
- Enhanced absorption of vitamin B12 in gastrectomized rat by rat intrinsic factor.
- Agglutination of sensitized red cells by large anisometric molecules.
- Clinical determination of the sites of red cell sequestration in hemolytic anemias.
- Hematologic observations in bacterial endocarditis, especially the prevalence of histiocytes and the elevation and variation of the white cell count in blood from the ear lobe.
- High Cholesterol
- Pinched Nerve
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med, Family Medicine
- University of Mississippi School of Medicine Program
Dr. William Brad Castle MD's Practice location
Jackson, MS 39211Get Direction
Dr. William Brad Castle MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Castle
- What Do Antispasmodic Medicines Do?
Antispasmodic medicines are commonly prescribed drugs for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). These medications can help relieve abdominal cramping and pain, which are common symptoms experienced by people with IBS. However, antispasmodic medications might not be suitable for people who have...
- What Causes Cat Scratch Fever?
What is cat scratch fever?Cat scratch fever is also known as "cat scratch disease", which is a type of bacterial infection. The disease got its name because humans contract the infection from cats that are infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae, which is one of the most common...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- The History of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Introduction Rheumatoid arthritis causes inflammation of the joints and other body areas. It is an autoimmune disease and its symptoms include:...
- Kimchi's Health Benefits and More
Kimchi is a Korean side dish made with salted and fermented vegetables. This Korean staple side dish usually has cabbage, radish, garlic, ginger, and various seafood, with spices and seasonings. In the past, kimchi was stored in jars and buried in the ground to stay at a certain temperature suitable...
- What Are the Risk Factors for Lung Cancer?
A risk factor could be any one of numerous influences that make you prone to developing cancer. There are unavoidable factors that you have no protection against. Some of these are a family history of genetically inherited traits, and age and gender issues. There are wholly avoidable factors such...
- Richard Price MD212 Draperton Ct Ridgeland MS 39157
- Dr. Robert Allen Sheely MD401 Baptist Dr Madison MS 39110
- Dr. Paul E Sheffield MD7275 S Siwell Rd Byram MS 39272
- Dr. Carrie Renee Nash D.O.1020 Spillway Cir. Brandon MS 39047
- Ms. Satira T Perry M.D.731 South Pear Orchard Rd Ridgeland MS 39157
- Dr. Vanathi Siddaiah MD1815 Hospital Dr Jackson MS 39204