Dr. Burr D. Ilgenfritz MD
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)4224 Houma Blvd Suite 640 Metairie LA, 70006
Dr. Burr Ilgenfritz is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Metairie, LA. Dr. Ilgenfritz specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
Tulane Univ Sch of Med, New Orleans La 1961
Tulane University of Louisiana 1961
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Shands Hosp At Univ Of Fl, Otolaryngology; Vet Affairs M C-New Orleans, General Surgery; Harkness Comm Hosp Med, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- New Orleans Va Hosp
Dr. Burr D. Ilgenfritz MD's Practice location
Metairie, LA 70006Get Direction
Dr. Burr D. Ilgenfritz MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ilgenfritz
- Is Vertigo a Temporary Condition?
Vertigo may be a temporary or permanent condition, which may all depend on its causative factor. Vertigo is a form of dizziness in which a person experiences a sensation of spinning or whirling motion. The two types of vertigo are subjective and objective. In subjective vertigo, a person feels as...
- Top Five Reasons Why Your Diet Can Negatively Affect Vertigo
Causes of Vertigo...
- Cystic Fibrosis: Talking to Loved Ones
When getting a life-changing diagnosis, it may be hard to discuss it with others. It is isolating when you feel others do not understand; your family and friends may not have cystic fibrosis or know people affected by the disease. You may also be dealing with shock from the new diagnosis. Chances...
- What Could Lightheadedness Mean?
What is Lightheadedness?Older adults commonly complain about feeling woozy, lightheaded, or a little faint.The reason may not be something dangerous, but still, if you feel lightheaded, it is better to be careful. Serious injuries due to a fall can result due to lightheadedness even though there...
- Ear Infection Medication: What Are You Being Prescribed?
Several drugs are prescribed to you when you get an ear infection. Some drugs will be to get rid of the causative microorganism, whereas the other drugs are for symptomatic relief. This article will explain about the drugs that will be prescribed to you during an ear infection.AntibioticsMany of the...
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- Mr. Adil A. Fatakia M.D.1111 Medical Center Blvd Marrero LA 70072
- Dr. Stephen Goodwin MD120 Meadowcrest St Gretna LA 70056
- Dr. Richard A Spector M.D.3434 Prytania St New Orleans LA 70115
- Dr. Belinda A Mantle M.D.8316 Arlington Blvd Fairfax VA 22031
- Dr. Jacques Ernest Gaudet MD533 Bolivar St New Orleans LA 70112
- Dr. Thomas Moulthrop MD1415 Tulane Ave New Orleans LA 70112