Dr. Grace Candelario is a hospitalist practicing in Rochester, NY. Dr. Candelario specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Candelario manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Candelario works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Mercy Hosp & Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Henry Ford Hosp, Anesthesiology; Brooklyn Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Grace S Candelario MD's Practice location
Rochester, NY 14642Get Direction
NEWARK, NY 14513Get Direction
Dr. Grace S Candelario MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Fibromyalgia and Women’s Health
Fibromyalgia is a commonly misunderstood and misdiagnosed condition. The cause of the pain and other symptoms associated with fibromyalgia are unknown. To further complicate this complex set of symptoms is the fact that women account for 90% of fibromyalgia cases. Although no research has pinpointed...
- Treatments for AIDS
Currently, there is no cure for aids, but there are few drugs that are effective in fighting the HIV and reduce the complications. The treatments are designed to lessen the virus's effect in the body and keep the immune system healthy.Designing the TreatmentDoctors and the patient design the...
- The Risks of Oxycodone for Fibromyalgia Patients
Fibromyalgia is difficult to identify, diagnose, and treat. Its symptoms are strikingly similar to other diseases that cause excessive fatigue, stress, and depression. People without the disease normally do not understand it. However, awareness around the disease is slowly improving.In the past,...
- Everything You Need To Know About Cryotherapy
Cryotherapy is gaining popularity each day quite fast primarily because some big names in sports and fitness are advocating its use. Many athletes have stated that they use cryotherapy regularly, even before and after their games. However, there is still a lot that is unknown about cryotherapy and...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Laryngitis?
Laryngitis is the inflammation of voice cords in the voice box, in other words, it is the inflammation of the larynx. A larynx is an organ that resembles a tube and is located in the trachea (windpipe). The Adam’s apple is the protrusion of the larynx in the throat.Laryngitis is the swelling of...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Philip G Stein MD2400 S Clinton Ave Rochester NY 14618
- Dr. Mohammad Rasool Shaheed MD1425 Portland Ave Rochester NY 14621
- Dr. Karan Singh Alag M.D.1425 Portland Ave Rochester NY 14621
- Dr. Brian G Rosenberg MD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Bruce Minshik Lee M.D.1555 Long Pond Rd Rochester NY 14626
- Dr. Ziad Alkhoury MD1555 Long Pond Rd Rochester NY 14626