Dr. James Nanney is a family practitioner practicing in Meridian, MS. Dr. Nanney specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Nanney possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1985
Georgetown University in Washington DC 1985
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- Nat'L Naval Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Nat'l Naval Med Center
- Naval Medical Center (Portsmouth) Program
Dr. James Michael Nanney M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. James Michael Nanney M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nanney
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- How Is Bronchitis Differentiated from Other Chest Infections?
Bronchial tubes are the airways through which air travels and reaches the lungs. The inflammation of these bronchial tubes is called bronchitis. The inflammation is more often caused by a viral infection, smoke, dust, or other irritants.Bronchitis may be due to a chest infection, inflammation of...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Holistic Treatments for Migraines
Holistic Treatments for MigrainesMigraines cause headaches that may be severe, throbbing, or moderate. These headaches can last for up to 72 hours.They attack one side of your head in most cases. However, there are cases where you suffer a headache on both sides of your head. Many people who suffer...
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Elizabeth Vereen Farrar MD1500 Hwy 19 N Meridian MS 39307
- Dr. Kent A Darsey M.D.2024 15th St Meridian MS 39301
- Dr. Robert K Kiehn D.O.2024 15th St Meridian MS 39301
- Dr. Valerie Nicole Evans M.D.415 S 28th Ave Hattiesburg MS 39401
- Dr. Karlyna L. d. Andersen MDNaval Branch Health Clinic Meridian MS 39309
- Dr. Craig Morgenstern D.O.Naval Branch Health Clinic Meridian MS 39309