Dr. Carlos Dieguez is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Ocoee, FL. Dr. Dieguez specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Dieguez can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Dieguez can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ De Santiago- Fac De Med- Santiago De Compostela- Spain 1979
Universidad Santiago De Compostela 1979
Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De Santiago De Cuba 1979
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Tx Tech U Hlth Sci Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Mercy Catholic Med Ctr, Other Specialty; Mercy Catholic Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Tex Tech University School Med 1982
- Texas Tech University (Amarillo) Health Sciences Center Program
Dr. Carlos M Dieguez MD's Practice location
Ocoee, FL 34761Get Direction
Dr. Carlos M Dieguez MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Cervical Cancer Defined
The cervix connects the uterus and vagina. The endocervix is the part of the cervix that is closest to the uterus while an ectocervix is nearer to the vagina. Most cases of cervical cancer begin in the cell at the transformation zone. This zone is where the two main types of cells in the cervix...
- Innovative New Technique Improves Breast Cancer Diagnosis
Despite only using a conventional optical microscope, researchers have found a way to see farther and more detailed into what they are studying. This is by using expansion microscopy, expanding the size of what they are observing, instead of intensifying the microscope at a high cost. This technique...
- Alternative Treatments for Obesity
Obesity refers to the accumulation of extra body fat than the normal body requirement. If your body mass index (BMI) is above 30, then you are considered as obese. The factors that influence obesity include age, body build, sex, and height.Obesity can be treated without involving medication or...
- Alternative Treatments for Fibroids
Uterine fibroids are non-cancerous tumors occurring on the uterine walls of women. Fibroids start as small growths that later develop into the size of a grapefruit before the accompanying symptoms become visible, prompting the individual to seek medication. Fibroids are fairly common in women above...
- Things You Should Avoid While You're Pregnant
Undercooked poultry, eggs, and meatPregnant women are prone to food borne illnesses. To avoid these illnesses, all meats must be cooked fully. Eat eggs that have firm yolks and whites. Eating raw eggs, or even soft scrambled eggs, not safe for you are the baby. Processed meats, like hotdogs and deli...
- How to Manage 'Muffin Top'
It is common for women to store fat around their abdominal region. This type of fat and weight gain commonly occurs in women who are experiencing menopause. When estrogen levels are reduced, it causes the body to redistribute fat onto a woman's hips, abdomen, and buttocks. However, belly fat is not...
- Dr. Veronica L. Schimp DO1400 S Orange Ave Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Aileen Caceres M.D., M.P.H. FACOG380 Celebration Place Kissimmee FL 34747
- Dr. Pamela C. Cates-Smith M.D.4401 S Orange Ave Orlando FL 32806
- Mohammad Fathi Ahmad Abdel-Hameed PHARM D10086 Brandon Circle Orlando Florida 32836
- Dr. Alberto Yonfa M.D.117 Underwood Street Orlando Florida 32806
- Dr. Penny Danna M.D.867 Outer Rd Orlando FL 32814