Dr. Kimberly Stone is a speech language pathologist practicing in SPOKANE, WA. Dr. Stone specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Stone evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Stone helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mrs. Kimberly A Stone MS CF-SLP's Practice location
SPOKANE, WA 99208Get Direction
Mrs. Kimberly A Stone MS CF-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Steven James Saunders CCC-SLP711 S COWLEY ST SPOKANE WA 99202
- Mrs. Julie Ann Brick MS,CCC711 E PLATEAU RD SPOKANE WA 99203
- Dorothy Louise Sheard M.A., CCC/SLP9212 E MONTGOMERY AVE SPOKANE VALLEY WA 99206
- Alyssa A Daly SLP2523 N PARK RD SPOKANE VALLEY WA 99212
- Mrs. Carol Lynn Reeves SLP8818 E GRACE AVE SPOKANE WA 99212
- Melany Hamilton Sheikh M.A. CCC-SLP200 N BERNARD ST SPOKANE WA 99201