Dr. Anna Papes is an internist practicing in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Papes specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Papes provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine 2006
- Vascular Disease
Mrs. Anna A Papes DO's Practice location
Grand Rapids, MI 49503Get Direction
Wyoming, MI 49519Get Direction
Mrs. Anna A Papes DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Papes
- 7 Everyday Anti-Aging Options You Can't Afford to Miss
Looking for foods that can turn back the clock and provide you with the best anti-aging benefits? There are six food groups that help you to lose weight and keep you young and healthy....
- Best Home Remedies for Heartburn
Heartburn is usually triggered when stomach acid travels up toward the esophagus and cause a burning feeling in your throat or chest. It can be a very unpleasant feeling, but there are natural home remedies that can help relieve it aside from taking over-the-counter medications. However, it's time...
- Can Low Levels of Testosterone be the Cause of Your Health Conditions?
New studies have depicted the link between low levels of testosterone and other health conditions, in men, and how hormone levels are related to the overall health of the individual. Results of the study show that a deficiency in testosterone is linked to several conditions, like obesity, metabolic...
- What Causes Night Sweats?
Night sweats refer to excessive sweating during the night, and they can transpire regardless of the temperature. Another term commonly used for night sweats is hot flashes....
- Are Sugar Substitutes Good for Your Health?
Many people who try to lose weight insist on a healthy, balanced diet to shed the pounds they want to lose. Sugar substitutes and artificial sweeteners are a common ingredient in the diet that enables the individual to substitute sugar with these products to help with an effective weight loss. Sugar...
- Are Ginseng Supplements Beneficial to my Health?
Ginseng supplements have been used for improving health for centuries in Asia and North America. Although this herbal medicine has been used for several medical conditions, it is not studied completely. Ginseng is of two basic types – Korean ginseng and American ginseng – and each have specific...
- Dr. Belen Amat MD3501 Lake Eastbrook Blvd SE Grand Rapids Michigan 49546
- Dr. Richard Feenstra MD1300 Michigan St Ne Grand Rapids MI 49503
- Dr. John N Campbell M.D.1676 Viewpond Drive SE Grand Rapids MI 49508
- Dr. Susan Marie Terrell MD200 Jefferson Se Grand Rapids MI 49503
- Dr. Carlos Tavera MD25 Michigan St Ne Grand Rapids MI 49503
- Dr. Brian Haskin MD517 E Division St Rockford MI 49341