Dr. Jinny Hartman is an anesthesiologist practicing in Lebanon, NH. Dr. Hartman ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Hartman also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Mt Sinai Sch of Med of The City Univ of Ny, New York Ny 1991
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai 1991
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Ny & Presby Hp-Cornell Campus, Anesthesiology; St Luke'S-Roosevelt H-Roosevel, Internal Medicine
- Ny and Presby Hp Cornell Campus
- Weill Cornell Medical College Affiliated Hospitals 1992
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital 1992
- St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, New York, NY, Obstetric Anesthesiology 1995
Dr. Jinny Kim Hartman MD's Practice location
Dr. Jinny Kim Hartman MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Heat Exhaustion?
Heat exhaustion is a condition that results from dehydration due to exposure to very high temperatures. Heat exhaustion is categorized into two types based on the underlying changes in the body – exhaustion due to depletion of water and exhaustion due to depletion of salt. When the condition...
- Croup and Its Symptoms
Croup, a viral infection in children, is a condition that causes swelling of the vocal cords. The cause of croup is also the same virus that causes a normal cold. Croup can happen any time, but is very common during the winter. ...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Margaret Lily Nice MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Christian Elias Renaud M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Vijay V Gandevia M.D.575 Beech St Holyoke MA 01040
- Nathan Jerome Smischney Other200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Christopher Andrew Yen M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Andreas H Taenzer MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756