Dr. Nicolas Betancourt-gomez is an anesthesiologist practicing in Cayey, PR. Dr. Betancourt-gomez ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Betancourt-gomez also might help manage pain after an operation.
Dr. Nicolas Betancourt-gomez MD's Practice location
Cayey, PR 00736Get Direction
Dr. Nicolas Betancourt-gomez MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Bulimia Nervosa: Get the Facts
Bulimia nervosa, commonly called as bulimia, is a serious eating disorder that can have potentially harmful effects. People with bulimia nervosa secretly eat and then purge through an unhealthy way, so they won't put on extra weight.This condition is characterized by repeated episodes of binge...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Acne?
Acne-related symptoms differ from one person to another. There may be painful, pus-filled lumps appearing underneath the surface of the skin, which are referred to as cystic lesions. Pimples occur as papules filled with pus at the tips. If you notice some open plugged pores in your skin, those are...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Sylvia Rodriguez Elias MDHospital Universitario Dr. Ramon Ruiz Arnau Bayamon PR 00956
- Dr. Jose Rafael Oller lopez MDHospital General Menonita Calle Jose C Vazquez Aibonito PR 00705
- Dr. Adalberto Lopez aviles OtherCalle Santa Cruz #70 Bayamon PR 00959
- Dr. Jorge Acevedo orengo M.D.Stanley Miller St., Mennonite General Hosp. Aibonito PR 00705
- Dr. Ivette Resto leon M.D.Hc 7 Caguas PR 00727
- Dr. Maria Del pilar Serrano pernas MD31 Calle Niza San Juan PR 00926