Dr. Paul Zuchowski is a Chiropractor practicing in San Jose, CA. Dr. Zuchowski specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Zuchowski seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Paul Jacob Zuchowski DC's Practice location
San Jose, CA 95119Get Direction
Dr. Paul Jacob Zuchowski DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Dr. Robert J. Adams D.C.5435 Scotts Valley Dr Scotts Valley CA 95066
- Dr. Andre M. Chevalier1265 El Camino Real Santa Clara California 95050
- Dr. Scott A. Swarthout D.C.8455 Milbrook Avenue Fresno California 93720
- Dr. Jeffrey S. Jenkins D.C.3591 Stevens Creek Boulevard San Jose California 95117
- Mahsa Ostovarinia20410 Town Center Lane Cupertino CA 95014
- Dr. Teri Tran D.C.25 North 14th Street San Jose California 95112