Dr. Jassir Witta is a gastroenterologist practicing in Nashua, NH. Dr. Witta specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Witta performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
CHARLES UNIVERSITY 1993
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Crohn's Disease
- Acid Reflux
- Colon Polyps
- University of Kentucky Affiliated Hospitals 2008
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine Program A
Dr. Jassir Witta M.D.'s Practice location
Nashua, NH 03060Get Direction
Lexington, KY 40536Get Direction
Dr. Jassir Witta M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Does Crohn's or Colitis Put Someone at Risk for Another Disease?
As Ben Franklin said, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure,” and if you have Crohn’s Disease or colitis, you know there are fewer mantras truer than this.The symptoms of IBD and some of the medical treatments that go along with it can all put you at risk for various ailments and...
- What Causes Diarrhea?
Diarrhea is the frequent flow of loose, watery stool through the intestines causing muscle contraction and abdominal pain. Stool follows its path through the anus and gets watery when the digestive system consumes too much fluid or gets infected with viruses, bacteria, or parasites. A loose stool...
- 20-Year-Old Rock Climber Is Breaking the Glass Ceiling with Celiac Disease
Margo Hayes is a top rock climber in the U.S. She has been a high-level rock climber since she joined Boulder’s Team ABC at the age 10. Now at age 20, she is the first female athlete to reach La Rambla in Siurana Spain successfully. (She accomplished this feat at only 19!) ...
- Pete Davidson of SNL Quits Weed After Smoking for Crohn's
Pete Davidson is a 24-year-old American actor and comedian. He is also the youngest cast member on Saturday Night Live (SNL).Davidson opened up about his decision to quit smoking weed on an Instagram post – “just wanted to let you guys know I’m okay. I know I’ve kinda been missing, on social...
- Stomach Ulcers: Signs, Symptoms and Treatment
An ulcer in the stomach is primarily a result of an infection that occurs due to a germ which is known as Helicobacter pylori or H. pylori. This germ is a bacteria that triggers an infection in the digestive system. Usually, medications which are mainly acid suppressants take about four to eight...
- Gluten-Free Cooking Ideas
Celiac disease patients or those living a gluten-free lifestyle might find cooking at home to be overwhelming. What are safe and unsafe ingredients? How can someone make a delicious meal without sacrificing flavor or exceeding the weekly budget?Many people ask these questions. There are many...
- Dr. John Gerald Dowd D.O.100 Hitchcock Way Manchester New Hampshire 03104
- Dr. Stuart Paul Brogadir MD11 Washington Pl Bedford NH 03110
- Dr. Peter E Krims M.D.45b Discovery Way Acton MA 01720
- Dr. Trinh Bang Meyer M.D.100 Hitchcock Way Manchester NH 03104
- Dr. Michael jonathan Older M.D.45b Discovery Way Acton MA 01720
- Dr. Stephen M. Wiener M.D.1 Parkway Haverhill MA 01830