Dr. Deanna Sue Storts M.D.
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry550 S. Peoria Avenue Tulsa OK, 74120
Dr. Deanna Storts practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Storts evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Storts seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Univ of Ok Coll of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 1982
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Univ Ok Hlth Sci Ctr, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Psychiatry; Univ Ok Hlth Sci Ctr, Psychiatry
- University Of Ok College Of Med
Dr. Deanna Sue Storts M.D.'s Practice location
Tulsa, OK 74120Get Direction
Dr. Deanna Sue Storts M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Storts
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Dr. Khalil M. Saliba MD6655 S Yale Ave Tulsa OK 74136
- Dr. David L Shadid DO4612 S Harvard Tulsa OK 74135
- Dr. Chariny Michelle Herring DO2325 S Harvard Ave Tulsa OK 74114
- Dr. Scott Edward Moseman MD6655 S Yale Ave Tulsa OK 74136
- Dr. Christopher Matthew garrett Puls MD1334 N Lansing Ave Tulsa OK 74106
- Dr. Keely Wheeler D.O.1430 Tulane Ave New Orleans LA 70112