Dr. Peter Rosen is an oncologist practicing in Burbank, CA. Dr. Rosen specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Rosen manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Dr. Peter Julian Rosen M.D.'s Practice location
Burbank, CA 91505Get Direction
Dr. Peter Julian Rosen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Julia Louis-Dreyfus Battles Breast Cancer Diagnosis
Most people never actually get the chance to meet the celebrities they watch on TV or in the movies. An occasional sighting on the street or maybe a chance encounter often makes for great stories that get told at dinner parties for years to come.Even though many don’t usually have the chance to...
- What Is Gastric Cancer: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Gastric cancer, also known as stomach cancer, begins when cancer cells form in the inner lining of the stomach. This disease does not show clear signs and symptoms until it enters the later stages. The cancer may spread from the stomach to essential parts like the liver, lungs, bones, and lymph...
- Ovarian Cancer: Remembering Coretta Scott King
The United States recently honored the memory of Martin Luther King Jr. and all that was accomplished during the Civil Rights Movement of the 1950s and 1960s. This year, King’s daughter, Bernice King, asked citizens across the nation to remember her mother as well, without whom there might not be...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Testicular Cancer?
Cancer is an unhealthy condition in which the cells of a part of the body rapidly divide and thrive without an apparent cause. These abnormally growing germ cells clump together, forming a buildup of tissue called a tumor that sets it apart from normal healthy tissue. When this happens in the...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Breast Cancer?
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer seen in women, and may lead to surgery, impaired body image and sexuality, and sometimes death. Breast self-examination is ideal for women to understand what is normal, and to spot any changes that may need physician’s attention. Any unusual changes...
- Gluten Could Trigger Lymphoma in Patients Who Already have Celiac Disease
Celiac disease is a disease of the immune system that is said to be triggered by gluten, the protein in wheat products. It affects a few million people in the U.S. each year. Most who are diagnosed will go on a gluten-free diet, as that is currently the only treatment doctors know of which leads to...
- Dr. Edwin Melencio Posadas MD8700 Beverly Blvd Los Angeles California 90048
- Boris Bagdasarian1505 Wilson Terrace Glendale California 91206
- Gayle Roberts15352 Hawthorne Blvd. Lawndale California 90260
- Dr. Jacek Pinski M.D.1520 San Pablo St Los Angeles CA 90033
- Dr. Sikander Ailawadhi MD1441 Eastlake Ave Los Angeles CA 90089
- Dr. Jerry Kiyoharu Wada M.D.1505 Wilson Ter Glendale CA 91206