Dr. Suneela Harsoor is an anesthesiologist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Harsoor ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Harsoor also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Bangalore Med Coll, Bangalore Univ, Bangalore, Karnataka, India 1992
Bangalore Med Coll, Bangalore Univ, Bangalore, Karnataka, India Medical
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Pain Medicine
- Pain Management
- Univ Il Coll Of Med, Pain Management; Univ Il Coll Of Med, Anesthesiology
- University of Illinois at Chicago Affiliated Hospitals 2002
- University of Illinois at Chicago, Pain Management 2003
Dr. Suneela Harsoor MD's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60633Get Direction
HINSDALE, IL 60521Get Direction
Dr. Suneela Harsoor MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Laparoscopy for Endometriosis
What is laparoscopy?Laparoscopy is a common procedure used for diagnosing and removing mild to moderate endometriosis. The surgeon puts a small viewing instrument known as laparoscope through a small abdominal cut. If more access is needed, the surgeon makes a small cut or two on the abdomen to...
- What Are the Symptoms of Urinary Tract Infections?
Urinary tract infection, or UTI, is the infection of any part of the urinary tract, including kidneys, urinary bladder, urethra, and ureters (tubes connecting the kidneys to the bladder). The most common among them is the infection of bladder, which when treated immediately, can prevent infection of...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Bernard Wittels M.D., PH.D.355 Ridge Avenue Evanston IL 60202
- Dr. Krishna C Chunduri M.D.7435 W Talcott Ave Chicago IL 60631
- Dr. Agnes M. Flaum M.D.2020 N. Academy Blvd Colorado Springs Co 80909
- Shailesh Gandhi17800 Kedzic Avenue Hazel Crest Illinois 60429
- Dr. Kiran K. Chekka M.D.1365 Wiley Road Schaumburg Illinois 60173
- Lesley M. Williams2005 W Washington Blvd Chicago Illinois 60612