Dr. Thomas Divinagracia is a vascular surgeon practicing in Hartford, CT. Dr. Divinagracia specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Divinagracia diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
Mechanical Engineering 2002
- Varicose Veins
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (aaa)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Disease
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
Dr. Thomas V Divinagracia M.D.'s Practice location
Hartford, CT 06106Get Direction
Dr. Thomas V Divinagracia M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- How are Varicose Veins Diagnosed?
Blood from body organs is transported to the heart via blood vessels, or veins. Organs use oxygen to function, and they discharge blood that has been used that contains waste products like carbon dioxide. The veins then take the blood to the heart and back to the lungs, where the carbon dioxide is...
- Dr. Akhilesh Kumar Jain M.D.85 Seymour St Hartford CT 06106
- Dr. Michael Steven Dahn MD263 Farmington Ave Farmington CT 06030
- Dr. Christopher M Bulger MD95 Glastonbury Blvd Glastonbury CT 06033
- Dr. Bejon Temus Maneckshana M.D.655 W Irving Park Rd Chicago IL 60613
- Dr. Mary Hyde Windels MD85 Seymour St Hartford CT 06106
- Dr. Joseph A Coatti MD333 Cedar St New Haven CT 06510