Dr. Thomas V Divinagracia M.D.
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery85 Seymour St. Suite 409 Hartford CT, 06106
Dr. Thomas Divinagracia is a vascular surgeon practicing in Hartford, CT. Dr. Divinagracia specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Divinagracia diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
Mechanical Engineering 2002
- Varicose Veins
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (aaa)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Disease
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
Dr. Thomas V Divinagracia M.D.'s Practice location
Hartford, CT 06106Get Direction
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- John James95 Glastonbury Boulevard, Suite 202 Glastonbury CT 06033
- Dr. Akhilesh Kumar Jain M.D.85 Seymour St Hartford CT 06106
- Dr. Christopher M Bulger MD95 Glastonbury Blvd Glastonbury CT 06033
- Dr. Michael Steven Dahn MD263 Farmington Ave Farmington CT 06030
- Dr. Joseph A Coatti MD400 SAYBROOK RD MIDDLETOWN CT 06457
- Dr. Rainer Wolf Bagdasarian MD25 Newell Rd Bristol CT 06010