Dr. Lee Hudelson is a Dentist practicing in Hibbing, MN. Dr. Hudelson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Lee David Hudelson D.D.S.'s Practice location
Hibbing, MN 55746Get Direction
Lee David Hudelson D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Patricia Angela Stone DDS20 5th St Se Cook MN 55723
- Dr. Jeanelle Marchese DMD1001 Ogden Avenue Lisle IL 60532
- Dr. Sonal M Koratkar DDS411 E Howard St Hibbing MN 55746
- Dr. Jacob Dean Noble D.D.S.412 N Central Ave Duluth MN 55807
- Dr. John Thomas Zupancic DDS612 13th St S Virginia MN 55792
- Nathan Pedersen DDS411 E Howard St Hibbing MN 55746