Dr. Brad Moy is an internist practicing in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Moy specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Moy provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ca- Irvine- Ca Coll Of Med- Irvine Ca 1985
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Kaiser Permanente Med Ctr-Sf, Internal Medicine
- Kaiser Fdn Hospital
Dr. Brad K. Moy M.D.'s Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94109Get Direction
Dr. Brad K. Moy M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Moy
- How Exactly Does Terbinafine Work to Treat Jock Itch?
What is terbinafine?Terbinafine is an antifungal that works by stopping fungi from growing. Topical terbinafine is used for the treatment of fungal skin infections, such as ringworm, jock itch, and athlete's foot. Oral terbinafine tablets are often prescribed when it comes to treating fungal...
- Floating Poop: Reasons
Causes of Floating PoopOne day, all of a sudden, you notice that you have floating poop. The very next thing that comes to your mind is, "Why?"Usually, poop sinks to the bottom of the toilet, so you might be wondering why your poop floats. Diet and other contributing factors can cause changes in...
- What Does Dark Stool Mean?
A dark stool refers to a stool that is either black or dark red in color. You may pass dark bowel movements after consuming dark-colored foods or when an injury or bleeding is present in your gastrointestinal tract. If you pass dark or bloody stools, see your doctor immediately to rule out serious...
- What Should I Know About Bruises?
A bruise is a skin injury in which the color of the skin changes due to the breakage of blood vessels under the skin. The affected skin becomes blue or black in color, as blood accumulates just under the surface of the skin, resulting in a raised area or bump. These bumps are painful and may take a...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Are Antihypertensive Drugs?
IntroductionMedications that help treat hypertension are called antihypertensive drugs, which are divided into different categories. These medications work differently with different side effects. Because there are many antihypertensive drugs available, finding the best medication and treatment plan...
- Dr. Claudine J.M. Aguilera M.D.581 Rosal Ave Oakland CA 94610
- Dr. Anita C. Gaind M.D.106 La Casa Via Walnut Creek CA 94598
- Dr. Maria Corazon David-Arrobio DDS25825 South Vermont Avenue Harbor City California 90710
- Dr. Matthew Campbell M.D.350 John Muir Parkway Brentwood California 94513
- Dr. Carolyn Petersen M.D.1001 Bridgeway Sausalito California 94965
- Dr. Ramnik Kaur Josan M.D.1820 Ogden Drive Burlingame CA 94010