Dr. Leonard Grossman is a pediatrician practicing in Ledgewood, NJ. Dr. Grossman is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Grossman diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Grossman can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Mechanical Engineering 1969
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Hearing Loss
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Strep Throat
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- CEME/Mount Sinai Medical Center Program
Dr. Leonard J Grossman MD's Practice location
Ledgewood, NJ 07852Get Direction
Dr. Leonard J Grossman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Grossman
- Is Your Poop Healthy?
Have you ever given a glance at your poop before flushing it? Probably, not! We mostly do it every day, but never realize that the look and color of our poop can indicate a lot of things about our health. Yes! Our pooping habits can tell a lot about whether we are leading a healthy lifestyle or not....
- What If I Refuse to Vaccinate My Baby?
What are vaccine exemptions?There are state laws that establish compulsory vaccination for school children both studying in public and private schools as well as daycare facilities. However, certain exemptions may be offered for religious and personal or conscientious reasons in some states. What...
- Holistic Treatments for Mumps
Mumps is a contagious viral infection that is easily transferred from one individual to another through contact with infected respiratory secretions. It’s caused by a virus referred to as paramyxovirus. Mostly, it attacks the parotid glands, which surround the angle of your jaw right below your...
- Century-Old Drug Could Be a New Approach to Autism Treatment
What is suramin?Suramin is a drug that was developed about 100 years ago to treat parasite-borne illnesses such as African sleeping sickness and river blindness. The drug has been around since then, and is actually relatively cheap to manufacture and distribute. A single one-month dose to treat one...
- Strep Throat: Should I Get My Tonsils Removed?
Considering the removal of your tonsils, based on the recurrence of strep throat infections, should be discussed with your doctor to determine if you should have the procedure.Can I Still Get Strep After Having My Tonsils Removed?Strep throat is an infection that affects the throat and is caused by...
- Does My Baby Have Acid Reflux?
Spit out what they have just been fed; this is known as reflux or posseting. This is not vomiting. It is important to learn the difference between vomiting and reflux. In vomiting, the muscles contract to forcefully expel the contents of the stomach, whereas in reflux, it is a spontaneous expulsion...
- Dr. Martin L. Cohen M.D.261 James Street Morristown New Jersey 7960
- Elsie Catacutan Estrada12 Parrott Mill Road Chatham New Jersey 7928
- Arthur B Atlas Other100 Madison Ave Morristown NJ 07960
- Mr. Steven Moskowitz MD556 Central Ave. New Providence, NJ New Providence NJ 07974
- Dr. Vesna Nikodijevic M.D.40 Morristown Rd Bernardsville NJ 07924
- Dr. Margot I Kerrigan M.D.17 Watchung Ave Chatham NJ 07928