Dr. Leonard Grossman is a pediatrician practicing in Ledgewood, NJ. Dr. Grossman is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Grossman diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Grossman can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Mechanical Engineering 1969
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Hearing Loss
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Strep Throat
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- CEME/Mount Sinai Medical Center Program
Dr. Leonard J Grossman MD's Practice location
Ledgewood, NJ 07852Get Direction
Dr. Leonard J Grossman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Grossman
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum? Treatment and Home Remedies
Molluscum contagiosum is a contagious skin infection, which is mostly seen in children and the elderly. The infection comes with uneven bumps on the skin, which get bigger in size. The bumps are itchy and develop blisters when scratched. Sexually active adults are usually affected by this skin...
- Former Rock Stars Develop App to Teach Music to Children with Autism
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1 in 59 children in the United States has been diagnosed with autism. Being a complex developmental disorder, autism encompasses several impairments including persistent challenges in speech and nonverbal communication, accompanied by...
- How to Protect Your Child from Getting Head Lice in School
Head lice are grayish insects that feed on human blood extracted from the scalp. Female lice release sticky substances that attach all eggs to specific hair shafts. Eggs are laid a few millimeters from the shaft - an environment that offers the idyllic temperature for incubation.Everyone who comes...
- What Causes Croup?
Croup is a common respiratory problem prevailing in young children that tends to develop in the fall or winter. It describes a deep and barking cough that is caused by an upper respiratory infection that blocks a child's ability to breathe. Its characteristic symptom is harsh coughing...
- What are the Treatment Methods for ADHD?
Reported cases of ADHD have been on the rise lately. In fact, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that as many as 11% of children between the ages of four years old and 17 years old have been diagnosed with ADHD. ADHD is a disease characterized by ongoing patterns of...
- Strep Throat: Should I Get My Tonsils Removed?
Considering the removal of your tonsils, based on the recurrence of strep throat infections, should be discussed with your doctor to determine if you should have the procedure.Can I Still Get Strep After Having My Tonsils Removed?Strep throat is an infection that affects the throat and is caused by...
- Dr. Martin L. Cohen M.D.261 JAMES ST MORRISTOWN NJ 07960
- Elsie Catacutan Estrada12 Parrott Mill Road Chatham New Jersey 7928
- Arthur B Atlas Other100 Madison Ave Morristown NJ 07960
- Mr. Steven Moskowitz MD556 CENTRAL AVE NEW PROVIDENCE NJ 07974
- Dr. Jeffrey Merkle MD254b Mountain Ave Hackettstown NJ 07840
- Dr. Mojgan Behbakht MD29 Columbia Turnpike Florham Park NJ 07932