Dr. Sunjay Kapoor is a Chiropractor practicing in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Kapoor specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Kapoor seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Sunjay Kapoor D.C.'s Practice location
Buffalo, NY 14226Get Direction
Sunjay Kapoor D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Dr. Nicholas J. Morris DC4154 McKinley Parkway Blasdell New York 14219
- Elena M Acquisto-Treaster3847 Teachers Lane Orchard Park New York 14127
- Dr. Jason Mazzarella D.C., F.I.A.M.A.1623 Military Road Niagara Falls NY 14304
- Dr. Geoffrey John Gerow D.C.449 E Ferry St Buffalo NY 14208
- Dr. Anthony P Magnano D.C.810 Center Rd Buffalo NY 14224
- Dr. Jeffrey Paul Zappia DC1641 Hertel Ave Buffalo NY 14216