Dr. Lisa Ferrari is a Dentist practicing in Douglassville, PA. Dr. Ferrari specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Hydrogen cyanide and carbon monoxide in blood of convicted dead in a polyurethane combustion: a proposition for the data analysis.
- Kinetics of ethanol degradation in forensic blood samples.
- Recursive algorithms for implementing digital image filters.
- In vivo acoustic attenuation in liver: correlations with blood tests and histology.
- Estimate of attenuation coefficient for ultrasonic tissue characterization using time-varying state-space model.
- Frequency-demodulated US: evaluation in the liver. Work in progress.
- Noninvasive evaluation of hepatic fibrosis using frequency demodulation of ultrasound signals.
- Use of a narrowband estimator for acoustic attenuation in liver.
- The instantaneous frequency of a sinewave squelched bandlimited signal.
- Attenuation estimation with the zero-crossing technique: phantom studies.
Dr. Lisa A Ferrari DMD's Practice location
Douglassville, PA 19518Get Direction
Dr. Lisa A Ferrari DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Alvin H. Arzt528 Freedom Blvd Coatesville PA 19320
- Dr. Robert Alan Wunsch DMD1500 Penn Ave Reading PA 19610
- Dr. Howard G Sokol DDS201 S 2ND AVE RT 29 COLLEGEVILLE PA 19426
- Dr. Geetha Srinivasan DMD16 E 1st Ave Collegeville PA 19426
- Dr. Tammy Balatgek DDS, FAACP2433 Morgantown Road (Route 10) Reading PA 19607
- Dr. Hongmei Yang DMD356 N Pottstown Pike Exton PA 19341