Dr. Edgar Oteyza is a pediatrician practicing in Vallejo, CA. Dr. Oteyza is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Oteyza diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Oteyza can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ Of The Philippines- Coll Of Med- Manila- Philippines 1975
University of the Philippines Manila College of Medicine 1975
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ny Medical College, Pediatrics
Dr. Edgar Oteyza MD's Practice location
Vallejo, CA 94589Get Direction
Dr. Edgar Oteyza MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is ADHD: Get the Facts
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder often referred to as ADHS is a detrimental brain condition characterized by a continuous pattern of impulsivity, inattention or hyperactivity. All these symptoms interrupt the patient’s developmental growth:...
- Obese Children Can Reduce Their Risk for Heart Disease
In a new study, researchers analyzed data from four different studies to see if childhood obesity results in an increased risk of heart disease and other health problems. Results of the study, published in The New England Journal of Medicine, showed that obese children who cut down weight and reach...
- What are the Treatment Methods for ADHD?
Reported cases of ADHD have been on the rise lately. In fact, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that as many as 11% of children between the ages of four years old and 17 years old have been diagnosed with ADHD. ADHD is a disease characterized by ongoing patterns of...
- Reading to Your Children: The Path to Healthy Kids
Storytelling is a vehicle for parents to bond with their children, while instilling values and character traits. Making time for a 15 minute story is a great way to directly connect with your children.Storytelling is a tradition as old as human history. The stories of Aesop may come to mind. The...
- Impetigo: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Home Remedies
What is impetigo?Impetigo is also known as "school sores". It is a common bacterial skin infection that occurs in infants and young children, especially preschoolers. Although it is common among children, adults can get impetigo, too.The two types of bacteria that can cause impetigo...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Charles F. DeTorres181 Andrieux Street Sonoma California 95476
- Dr. Joseph Carrillo M.D.1100 Trancas St Napa CA 94558
- Dr. Brad A. Lewis MD320 Lennon Ln Walnut Creek CA 94598
- Dr. Gilbert T Chang MD5140 Business Center Dr Fairfield CA 94534
- Dr. Sydney Kathryn Sawyer M.D.505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Kathleen Smith M.D.1450 Treat Blvd Walnut Creek CA 94597