Dr. Robert Wong is an anesthesiologist practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Wong ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Wong also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny MD
Dr. Robert Peter Wong M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Robert Peter Wong M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Genital Warts Cause Sterility?
What is genital wart?Genital warts are a sexually transmitted infection caused by the human papilloma virus (HPV). They are soft growths that appear on the genitals which can cause itching and pain. The human papilloma virus is the most prevailing form of sexually transmitted infection (STI)....
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Mark T. Matsunaga MD10710 Charter Dr Columbia Maryland 21044
- Dr. Amballur David John M.D.4940 Eastern Avenue Baltimore Maryland 21224
- Dr. Levi Pearson M.D.1055 Little Patuxent Parkway Columbia Maryland 21044
- Dr. Alina Grigore MD1930 Village Center Circle Las Vegas Nevada 89134
- Dr. Faisal A. Sayeed M.D.1952 Pulaski Hwy Edgewood MD 21040
- Dr. Kumudhini Hendrix MD3800 Reservoir Road Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20007