Dr. Dwayne Kincade is a Dentist practicing in Abbeville, LA. Dr. Kincade specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Dwayne Kincade DDS's Practice location
Abbeville, LA 70510Get Direction
NEW IBERIA, LA 70560Get Direction
Dr. Dwayne Kincade DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kincade
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Ashley Price Other2139 Dulles Dr Lafayette LA 70506
- Dr. Tony Leon Guilbeau DDS906 General Mouton Ave Lafayette LA 70501
- Miss Darah L Fugetta DDS229 Bendel Rd Lafayette LA 70503
- Dr. Christy B Barras D.D.S.1700 Kaliste Saloom Road Lafayette LA 70508
- Dr. Gina Liggio Maestri DDS1601 Kaliste Saloom Rd Lafayette LA 70508
- Dr. Jonathan Burbank DDS4451 Bluebonnet Blvd Baton Rouge LA 70809