Dr. Nicole Hamilton is a Chiropractor practicing in Burlington, NC. Dr. Hamilton specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Hamilton seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Nicole Hamilton D.C.'s Practice location
Burlington, NC 27215Get Direction
Dr. Nicole Hamilton D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Dr. Kim L. McMasters D.C.1037 Homeland Avenue Greensboro North Carolina 27405
- Dr. Paul Wesley Spell D.C.1313 N Elm St Greensboro NC 27401
- Dr. Keith W Wells DC314 Alamance Rd Burlington NC 27215
- Dr. Eugene Alexander Lewis DC522 N Elam Ave Greensboro NC 27403
- Dr. Gary Wayne Mckeel D.C.2007 W Vandalia Rd Greensboro NC 27407
- Dr. Maggie Elizabeth Ashworth D.C.541 Bridge St. Danville VA 24541