Dr. Cletus Simonetti is a Chiropractor practicing in West Islip, NY. Dr. Simonetti specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Simonetti seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Cletus A. Simonetti's Practice location
West Islip, NY 11795Get Direction
SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY 12866Get Direction
Cletus A. Simonetti's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Dr. James W. Cassillo DC5798 Merrick Road Massapequa New York 11758
- Dr. Gary Olson D.C285 Commack Road Commack New York 11725
- Dr. William W. Schweigert D.C.9 Glatter Ln Centereach NY 11720
- Dr. John Tonna D.C.180 East Pulaski Road Huntington Station New York 11746
- Kartal Guven D.C.35 Jefferson Rd Amityville NY 11701
- Dr. Glenn Rosenberg DC585 Merrick Rd Lynbrook NY 11563