Dr. Karen Reese is a Chiropractor practicing in Saint Petersburg, FL. Dr. Reese specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Reese seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Karen Lynn Reese D.C.'s Practice location
Saint Petersburg, FL 33705Get Direction
ST PETERSBURG, FL 33701Get Direction
Karen Lynn Reese D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Dr. Frank Joseph Reinhardt D.C.510 PASADENA AVE S SAINT PETERSBURG FL 33707
- Dr. Martin Blankenship3862 Central Ave St Petersburg FL 33711
- Dr. Patricia L. Snair DC1059 Broadway Dunedin Florida 34698
- Chase Bollig1075 Main Street Dunedin Florida 34698
- Dr. Jared Lynne Roscoe D.C.205 N Garden Ave Clearwater FL 33755
- Joseph Dhani3200 4TH ST N SAINT PETERSBURG Florida 33704