Dr. Thomas Kvanbeck is a Dentist practicing in Washburn, WI. Dr. Kvanbeck specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Thomas J Kvanbeck DDS's Practice location
Washburn, WI 54891Get Direction
Dr. Thomas J Kvanbeck DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- Dr. Michael D Auvinen DDS, MAGD615 Lake Shore Dr W Ashland WI 54806
- Ellie Heydari DDS7330 E Michigan Ave Saline MI 48176
- Dr. Patrick Dean Brown DDS88455 Pike Road Bayfield WI 54814
- Dr. Kimberly Ann Hyopponen D.D.S.819 Lake Shore Dr W Ashland WI 54806
- Dr. Carl Adam Hambuch DDS300 9th Ave W Ashland WI 54806
- Dr. Robert Gordon Stromberg DDS819 Lake Shore Dr W Ashland WI 54806