Dr. Richard Burwick is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Portland, OR. Dr. Burwick specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Burwick can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Burwick can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
University of California 2004
- Indomethacin and antibiotics in examination-indicated cerclage: a randomized controlled trial.
- Urinary excretion of C5b-9 is associated with the anti-angiogenic state in severe preeclampsia.
- The complement system and adverse pregnancy outcomes.
- Maternal and feto-placental phenotypes of early-onset severe preeclampsia.
- Predictors of eclampsia in California.
- Pregnancies complicated by both preeclampsia and growth restriction between 34 and 37 weeks' gestation are associated with adverse perinatal outcomes.
- Gestational Diabetes
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
Dr. Richard Michael Burwick M.D., M.P.H.'s Practice location
Portland, OR 97239Get Direction
Torrance, CA 90502Get Direction
Dr. Richard Michael Burwick M.D., M.P.H.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Why Is Hereditary Ovarian Cancer Risk on the Rise in India?
Ovarian cancer is one of the more serious cancers which can affect women. It is the seventh most common cause of cancer in women, affecting one in twenty-eight women. The symptoms can be difficult to detect, as they mimic the effects of other, less dangerous diseases. When caught early, most women...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- What are the Symptoms of Genital Warts?
Genital warts are small and large growths that are bumpy and appear on the skin of genital areas. They are sexually transmitted and are caused by human papillomaviruses (HPVs). The warts can spread from genital areas to other parts of the body and vice-versa. Some genital warts are too small to be...
- Fibroids: How Can a Hysterectomy Help Me?
Hysterectomy is a surgical procedure that entails removal of the uterus or womb. Most women choose hysterectomy to completely resolve their fibroid-related symptoms. This treatment stops menstrual bleeding, relieves pelvic pressure, suppresses the frequency of urination, and prevents the growth of...
- What is a High-risk Pregnancy?
Pregnancy is considered high-risk if there are specific challenges during or after delivery, and special monitoring is required for either mother or the child if the pregnancy is deemed high-risk. The mother or the baby may have increased risk of developing health issues and may need special care....
- New Cancer Drug in the UK Has Begun Clinical Trials for Advanced Cancer Patients
People with advanced tumors are often at the very end of a line of treatment options. Despite the many advances we have today in technology and modern medicine, cancer’s puzzle has not yet been solved. Many of these patients’ last days are filled with pain as they spend their last moments...
- Dr. Richard B. Rosenfield MD140 NW 14th Avenue Portland OR 97209
- Dr. Jonathan V. Watt MD3619 Northeast 174th Street Vancouver Washington 98686
- Dr. Cynthia G Mcnally MD1306 Main Street Vancouver WA 98660
- Dr. Duncan R. Neilson MD2800 North Vancouver Avenue Portland Oregon 97227
- Dr. Nancy J Salisbury M.D.1508 Division St Oregon City OR 97045
- Dr. Debra Guinn MD2900 12th Avenue North Billings Montana 59101