Dr. Robert Lobonc is a pediatrician practicing in Saint Peters, MO. Dr. Lobonc is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Lobonc diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Lobonc can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Northwestern Uniiversity 1981
Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine 1981
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Hearing Loss
- Sleep Disorders
- Ear Wax
- Children'S Mem Hosp, Pediatrics
- Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago
- Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center
- CHILDRENS MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
Dr. Robert J Lobonc M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Peters, MO 63376Get Direction
Dr. Robert J Lobonc M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lobonc
- How to Prevent Neonatal Jaundice
Jaundice is also described as hyperbilirubinemia, which is a very common condition that occurs in newborns within 2 to 4 days after they’re born. It results from an excessive amount of bilirubin, which is a waste product produced by the breakdown of red blood cells. Fully mature livers are capable...
- How is ADHD diagnosed?
Anyone with a list of ADHD symptoms can speculate about the possibility of an ADHD disorder, but only a specialist can clearly determine the cause of the symptoms. Nevertheless, it’s always advisable to take note of alarming signals that may point to ADHD and report them to your general...
- What Are Pinworms? Treatment and Home Remedies for Pinworms
A pinworm infection is a parasitic infection of the intestines, mostly affecting children. Pinworms can cause great discomfort in children since the infection comes with itching and irritation in the perianal region. This parasitic infection can spread from one child to another. Even adolescents...
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- Benefits of a Weighted Vest for Autism
Sensory integration therapy has been used for people with autism and other neurological disorders to try and tackle the underlying neurological processing and integration of sensory information in order to have a positive effect on emotion, learning, and behavior. Using a weighted vest for autism is...
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Dr. Betty Cross M.D.1765 Old Highway 21 Arnold Missouri 63010
- Dr. Geraldine A. Ryan M.D.9426 Phoenix Village Pkwy O Fallon MO 63368
- Dr. James A Gerst MD11 Garvey Pkwy Saint Charles MO 63303
- Dr. Joseph K Goldenberg MD226 S Woods Mill Rd Chesterfield MO 63017
- Dr. Peter Putnam M.D.9930 Watson Rd Saint Louis MO 63126
- Dr. Mark C Murawski M.D.456 N. New Ballas Rd. Saint Louis MO 63141