Dr. Katherine Floyd is a pediatrician practicing in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Floyd is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Floyd diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Floyd can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Katherine Louise Floyd M.D.'s Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28203Get Direction
Katherine Louise Floyd M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Do Children Need Vitamin Supplements?
As a parent, it is very normal to worry whether your child is getting all the necessary nutrients, especially when the child is a picky eater. Now that there are plenty of chewable and gummy vitamins available in the market. When should you choose a multivitamin or dietary supplement? Experts are of...
- Why We Should Not Define Autism in Terms of ‘Deficits’
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. It is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and repetitive behaviors. These challenges involve impairments in social reciprocity and in the use of verbal and...
- What Are the Symptoms of Chickenpox?
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by varicella zoster virus. It is very common among children but may affect adults also. Infection by this virus causes red blisters in different parts of the body. This skin condition has become less common with the advent of chickenpox vaccination. The...
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum? Treatment and Home Remedies
Molluscum contagiosum is a contagious skin infection, which is mostly seen in children and the elderly. The infection comes with uneven bumps on the skin, which get bigger in size. The bumps are itchy and develop blisters when scratched. Sexually active adults are usually affected by this skin...
- Dr. Ada Barbara Dickinson M.D.7825 Ballantyne Commons Pkwy Charlotte NC 28277
- Dr. Andrew Robert Shulstad M.D.4501 Cameron Valley Pkwy Charlotte NC 28211
- Dr. Mary Zimmer M.D.10508 Park Rd Charlotte NC 28210
- Dr. Yaw Adjei Owusu-addo MD640 Summit Crossing Pl Gastonia NC 28054
- Dr. Joseph W Sechler MD1000 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203
- Dr. Roxanne D Semple MD9908 Couloak Dr Charlotte NC 28216