Issam Al-bitar MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease2700 W 9th Ave Suite 106 Oshkosh WI, 54904
Issam Al-Bitar, MD, has been serving the Oshkosh community since 1992 as a cardiovascular disease specialist. He is board certified in internal medicine, cardiovascular disease, interventional cardiol ...
Education and Training
University of Damascus / Faculty of Medicine 1979
University Of Damascus Faculty Of Med Damascus Syria Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- John Stroger Hospital of Cook County
- University of Damascus Affiliated Hospitals
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center Cardiovascular Disease
Issam Al-bitar MD's Practice location
Oshkosh, WI 54904Get Direction
PENSACOLA, FL 32504Get Direction
Issam Al-bitar MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Al-bitar
- Calcium Supplements Can Increase Your Risk for Heart Attacks
According to new research, calcium supplements are usually taken by elderly people and post-menopausal women to prevent their bones from thinning. Now, it may increase the risk of a heart attack. Researchers suggest that these drugs should be taken with caution.Some of the earlier studies reported...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- What is Ischemia?
Ischemia refers to the condition in which the muscles of the heart do not get an adequate supply of oxygen. This mostly happens because of reduced blood flow to the cardiac muscles either due to complete blockages or due to a partial block in the blood vessels that carry blood. This condition, also...
- Natural Trans Fats May Not Negatively Affect Your Heart
Trans fats can be classified as natural and man-made. Natural trans fats are found in beef, pork, lamb, and dairy products. Man-made trans fats are used to increase the shelf life of many products, and these fats are found to increase the risk of heart disease and clogging the arteries. According to...
- There is a Link Between Anabolic Steroid Use and Heart Conditions
A study published in the journal Circulation: Heart Failure, has shown that continuous use of anabolic steroids may weaken the heart. To add to the woes, researchers are not clear whether this change is a reversible one. In this study, weight lifters who took steroids regularly had impaired heart...
- 5 Tips on Living with Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation is a condition of the heart which causes irregularity of the heartbeat. It causes quivering inside the heart chambers, especially the atria. Due to this rapid and irregular trembling, patients also have an increased risk of stroke.People that have atrial fibrillation usually have...
- Govindaraju Subramani MD480 N Koeller St Oshkosh WI 54902
- Sumit Nikunj Ringwala M.D.2700 W 9th Ave Oshkosh WI 54904
- Patrick B Gregory MD1506 S Oneida St Appleton WI 54915
- Paul D Volkert MD2700 W 9th Ave Oshkosh WI 54904
- Richard A Santa-cruz MD420 E Division St Fond Du Lac WI 54935
- Douglas William Mielke MD200 Theda Medical Plaza Neenah WI 54956