Dr. Michael Mckinney is a Dentist practicing in Minnie, KY. Dr. Mckinney specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Michael Kent Mckinney D.M.D.'s Practice location
Minnie, KY 41651Get Direction
Dr. Michael Kent Mckinney D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Dr. Joseph Francis Agoglia DDS5 Commerce Ave Selinsgrove PA 17870
- Dr. John G Lazur DDS2 Baldwin Blvd. Shamokin Dam PA 17876
- Dr. Thomas R. Ahlum D.M.D.100 N Academy Ave Danville PA 17822
- Dr. Ellen F Boran DDS1144 E. Main St. Hegins PA 17938
- David R. Robinson DMD339 Market St Lewisburg PA 17837
- Dr. Mark E Dincher DMD504 W Penn St Selinsgrove PA 17870