Dr. Homayoun Faghihi-shirazi M.D.
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry2101 Courage Dr Fairfield CA, 94533
Dr. Homayoun Faghihi-shirazi is a psychiatrist practicing in Fairfield, CA. Dr. Faghihi-shirazi is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Faghihi-shirazi diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Faghihi-shirazi may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Faghihi-shirazi treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
- Washington University School Of Med 1970
Dr. Homayoun Faghihi-shirazi M.D.'s Practice location
Fairfield, CA 94533Get Direction
Dr. Homayoun Faghihi-shirazi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Faghihi-shirazi
- What Are Different Cognitive Behavioral Techniques?
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is an effective way of treating several mental conditions such as:...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Adderall: Side Effects, High, Abuse, Withdrawal
What is Adderall?Adderall is the brand name of a prescription drug that contains a mixture of amphetamine salts, specifically 75% dextroamphetamine and 25% levoamphetamine salts. It belongs to the drug class called central nervous system (CNS) stimulants. It is also classified among...
- Psychologist vs. Psychiatrist
IntroductionFor individuals who suffer from certain mental health problems, there is always a question that comes to their mind. Whom should they approach for help? How would one know which type of doctor would be right and whom should they speak to? Do they need to go to a psychiatrist or a...
- Managing Anxiety Disorder Using BuSpar
What is anxiety?Anxiety is a general term that is often used to refer to disorders among individuals that cause nervousness, fear, stress, and worrying. These traits often impact human behavior and can turn into real physical symptoms. Mild anxiety is temporary and vague. However, anxiety that turns...
- Cognitive Dissonance and How It Works
Cognitive dissonance definitionPsychologically speaking, cognitive dissonance is the mental discomfort (stress) that a person undergoes when he/she goes through simultaneous contradiction of ideas, values, or beliefs when doing something that runs counter to one or more of the ideas, values, or...
- Dr. Javed Iqbal MD22 Oriole Court American Canyon California 94503
- Dr. Farzaneh Dokhani MD137 North Cottonwood Avenue Woodland CA Woodland California 95695
- Dr. Joel Alan Fine MD555 Mason St Vacaville CA 95688
- Dr. Meghan Magley Steinour MD101 Bodin Cir Travis Afb CA 94535
- Nataliya Alexandrovna Ables D.O.2200 Bergquist Dr San Antonio TX 78236
- Shahbaz Khan Other1420 Willow Pass Rd Concord CA 94520