Dr. Grant Seiden is a hand surgeon practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Seiden specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Dr. Grant Seiden MD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02111Get Direction
Dr. Grant Seiden MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Ten-Year-Old Becomes World’s Youngest Breast Cancer Survivor
Annette Turner and her husband Troy were both 35 when they had their second child, a daughter named Chrissy. As she grew up, many things must have been on their minds, not the least of which was the fact that they had both had their own battles with cancer in their lifetimes. Annette had survived...
- Cupping Therapy and Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia affects millions of people around the world, and the health condition is poorly understood by many. There is no best way to treat fibromyalgia pain, sleep problem and fatigue. However, most experts recommended different approaches such as physical therapy, medication and lifestyle...
- False-Positive Mammograms May Predict the Risk for Breast Cancer
According to a new study published in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute, about 50% of women who get annual mammograms may have at least one false positive reading, and these women may have a higher risk of developing breast cancer. In this study, conducted by Danish researchers, women...
- Are Oncology Nurses At Risk from Chemotherapy Contamination?
Whether the safety of the oncology nurses is guaranteed, it must not rule out the fact that they are exposed to a life-threatening amount of chemotherapy drugs. However, these nurses are actually at risk of contamination from potentially harmful cytotoxic chemotherapy drugs because of lack of...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Dr. Raghuveer C. Muppavarapu M.D.2100 Dorchester Ave Dorchester Center MA 02124
- Dr. Hervey L. Kimball M.D.125 Parker Hill Avenue Roxbury Crossing MA 02120
- Dr. Charles Cassidy M.D.800 Washington St Boston MA 02111
- Dr. Priyesh D Patel M.D.420 N Il Route 31 Crystal Lake IL 60012
- Dr. Matthew J. Boardman D.O.1821 S Stoughton Rd Madison WI 53716
- Dr. Andrew L Terrono M.D.125 Parker Hill Avenue Roxbury Crossing MA 02120