Mr. Rami I Calis DPM
Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist)59 Executive Park South Ne Suite 2080 Atlanta GA, 30329
Dr. Rami Calis is a podiatrist practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Calis is a medical doctor specializing in the treatment of the foot , ankle and related parts of the leg. As a podiatrist, Dr. Calis diagnoses and treats conditions of the feet. The feet are key body parts that give a person stability, absorb shock, allow for walking and standing and are necessary for overall well-being. So, the feet need expert care. Podiatrists can specialize in surgery, wound care, sports medicine, diabetic care and pediatrics.
- Ulcers, Trauma, Ankle Problems And More
- MemberEmory Healthcare Network Physician
- VA Medical Center, Lebanon, PA
Mr. Rami I Calis DPM's Practice location
Mr. Rami I Calis DPM's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Calis
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- What Is a Heel Spur?
A heel spur refers to a small, pointed calcaneus outgrowth from the underside of the heel. The outgrowth may be seen under the heel or at the back of the heel. Both conditions may remain painless, or it can cause pain while pressure is applied to the ball of the foot.Patients may not have any...
- What Are Bunions?
A bunion is a small bony projection found at the joint of the toe on the foot. These are formed when the toe pushes against the other toes. This causes the joint to have an abnormal profile, which enlarges over a period of time. The big joint crowds the other toes of the foot resulting in pain. As...
- Living with Type 1 Diabetes
Type 1 diabetesType 1 diabetes, which is also called insulin-dependent diabetes, is the more severe form of diabetes. Type 1 diabetes develops at any age, but it usually develops among children and teenagers. This is the reason why it is also commonly called “juvenile” diabetes.Living with type...
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- Dr. Frazier Ben Todd D.P.M.3389 Wickum Ln SW Atlanta Georgia 30349
- Dr. Leslie B. Dowling DPM545 Knight Avenue Waycross Georgia 31501
- Dr. Barbara Lawana Norvell D.P.M.16200 W 9 mile Rd Southfield MI 48075
- Dr. Eileen Byrd DPM1136 Cleveland Ave Atlanta GA 30344
- Dr. Mathew M. John D.P.M2790 Sandy Plains Rd Marietta GA 30066
- Dr. Stephanie A Michael DPM1650 Mulkey Rd Austell GA 30106