Dr. Steven Seele is a Chiropractor practicing in Kokomo, IN. Dr. Seele specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Seele seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Steven Joseph Seele DC's Practice location
Dr. Steven Joseph Seele DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Dr. Gale Christine Keppel D.C.3432 Woodhaven Trl Kokomo IN 46902
- Dr. Daniel L Richter D.C.120 N East St Tipton IN 46072
- Dr. Joseph A Hicks D.C.824 Belvedere Dr Kokomo IN 46901
- Dr. James Mathew Dillman DC2616 East Markland Ave Kokomo IN 46901
- Dr. Katie Lee Sauer D.C.5120 Eldridge St Golden CO 80403
- Dr. Trisha Oliba Other808 S Berkley Rd Kokomo IN 46901