Dr. Lynn Laitinen kloss is a general practitioner practicing in East Lansing, MI. Dr. Laitinen kloss does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Laitinen kloss provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1994
Wayne State University School of Medicine
Preventative MedicineAmerican Board of Preventative MedicineABPM
- Hlth Partners Inst Med Educ, General Preventive Medicine; Wayne St Univ-Detroit M C, Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation
Dr. Lynn Marie Laitinen kloss MD, MPH's Practice location
East Lansing, MI 48823Get Direction
Lansing, MI 48912Get Direction
Dr. Lynn Marie Laitinen kloss MD, MPH's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prevent Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis is caused by an autoimmune disorder. There is no specific reason for this disarray in the immune system, and this is why it is difficult to list preventive measures. However, there are some ways to reduce the chances of occurrence of rheumatoid arthritis. Moreover, there are...
- Is This Genital Herpes or do I have Cold Sores?
Herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). This virus causes both genital herpes and oral herpes (cold sores). However, the strain varies, with the herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV1) causing cold sores while the herpes simplex type 2 (HSV2) causes genital herpes. HSV1 is mostly transmitted...
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- Is Dengue Fever Just Another Flu?
Dengue fever is a mosquito-borne illness in humans that usually occurs in most tropical areas of the world. Dengue fever is also known as the “breakbone fever” or “dandy fever” because of the severe joint and muscle pain experienced by the people who were infected with the virus. The same...
- Why Is Chemotherapy Used for Lupus?
What is Lupus?Systemic lupus erythematosus, also known as lupus, is a disease of the immune system. The immune system protects the body from infection. In lupus, however, the immune system turns against the body, leading to tissue damage and illness. Thus, lupus is called an autoimmune disease.Men...
- How to Get Rid of Athlete's Foot Fast
What is athlete’s foot?Athlete’s foot is a type of fungal infection that affects the feet or toes. This fungal infection is medically known as tinea pedis. The fungus that causes the infection usually feeds on keratin or the skin protein. Keratin is found in the skin's top layer, including...
- Dr. Brian Douglas Jenkins D.O.138 Service Rd East Lansing MI 48824
- Dr. Leland Robert Mcelmurry MD1601 E Michigan Ave Lansing MI 48912
- Dr. Cheryl Bellanca Jack MD812 E Jolly Rd Lansing MI 48910
- Dr. Danielle Trinity Miller D.O.901 E Mount Hope Ave Lansing MI 48910
- Dr. Joan grace B Valina MD2160 S. First Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Mrs. Andrea G Johnson CSPOMM DO MB2501 Jolly Rd Okemos MI 48864