Dr. Celso A Rodriguez M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)1710 E Saunders St # B-490 Laredo TX, 78041
Dr. Celso Rodriguez is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Laredo, TX. Dr. Rodriguez specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Rodriguez can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Rodriguez can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana,Havana, Cuba MD
Universidad de Ciencias MÈdicas de la Habana 1989
- Gestational Diabetes
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
Dr. Celso A Rodriguez M.D.'s Practice location
Laredo, TX 78041Get Direction
Dr. Celso A Rodriguez M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rodriguez
- Having Small Babies May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease in Mothers
According to a new study, women who give birth to small, full-term babies have increased chances of developing heart diseases later in their life. The new study, conducted by the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galvesto, shows delivery of small babies as an independent predictor of heart...
- Some Women May Have the Genes That Cause Endometriosis
A new study published in the journal, Nature Genetics, has shown that women who have one of the two genetic variants may have increased risk of developing endometriosis. This offers new insight into the development of this condition, which affects about 6% to 10% of women. According to the...
- Recovery from a Gastric Bypass Surgery
Gastric bypass surgery can provide a long-term weight loss. For most people, they lose about 10 to 20 pounds each month within the first year after surgery. Over time, the weight loss continues. More weight is expected to be lost when the patient seriously commits to the diet and exercise since the...
- What is Amenorrhea: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Defined in very simple words, amenorrhea is the absence of a menstrual period in a woman during her reproductive age. Normal menstruation starts at the age of 12, but the range can vary. Amenorrhea may exist when a woman does not experience periods for three months in a row or her first period by...
- Breast Cancer and Elective Double Mastectomies: A Thing of the Past?
Oncology physicians and surgeons are baffled as more women with cancer in just one breast are choosing to have a double mastectomy instead of opting for traditional forms of treatment. (The double mastectomy procedure in these cases is the removal of a healthy breast and is medically referred to as...
- Natural Remedies for Infertility
Infertility is frustrating when a woman is actively trying to conceive or carry a baby to full term. However, it is quite common, affecting nearly 1 out of every 6 couples. There are numerous medical cures that women and men can try, but it is important to be aware of several natural solutions that...
- Dr. Jose O. Vazquez M.D.1710 East Saunders Street, Suite B485 Laredo Texas 788041
- Dr. Jose Orlando Vazquez-vicente D.O.7210 Mcpherson Rd Laredo TX 78041
- Dr. Dagoberto I Gonzalez M.D.7210 Mcpherson Rd Laredo TX 78041
- Dr. Michelle Jeanine Muldrow D.O.1502 E Guerrero St Laredo TX 78040
- Dr. Juan F Montalvo M.D.6423 Mcpherson Rd Laredo TX 78041
- Dr. Enrique Hernandez Becerra MD4151 Loop 20 Laredo TX 78043