Sharlene Williams-velez is a physical therapist practicing in FLEMING ISLAND, FL. Sharlene Williams-velez specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Sharlene Williams-velez can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Sharlene Williams-velez will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dr. Sharlene Y Williams-velez PT, DPT's Practice location
FLEMING ISLAND, FL 32003Get Direction
Dr. Sharlene Y Williams-velez PT, DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical Therapy
Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical TherapyTennis elbow is also known as Lateral epicondylitis. It is painful muscle skeletal condition of the outer elbow. This condition is caused by overuse and/or repetitive use of the arm's extensor muscles.Muscles, like any other material, wear and tear due...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Knee Pain: Physical Therapy for Knee Pain
The knee joint is a hinge joint, meaning that it is a synovial joint made up of two or more bones where the joint can be moved in one axis to either flex or extend. The knee joint comprises of the shin (also known as the tibia) and the femur bones. The knee cap or the patella bone is situated in...
- Don't Be off Balance: Take Up Yoga
A recent study shows that individuals who practice yoga can help to recover balance, and prevents potentially fatal falls if they have ever had a stroke. Researchers report that stroke survivors who practice specialized post-stroke yoga poses improved their balance by 34%. This is particularly...
- What Physical Therapy Procedures Are Used for Recovery?
Physical therapy is a natural treatment used by physical therapists to treat bone breaks, physical bruises, and bursitis. They have a special knack when it comes to assessing the body and restoring it back to its optimal performance. Equipped with sophisticated equipment and a vast background of...
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- Laura D Stinson P.T.4339 Roosevelt Blvd Jacksonville FL 32210
- Alison Chilton Alba DPT1321 W Broad St Quakertown PA 18951
- Miss Lisa Beth Leach DPT3901 University Blvd S Jacksonville FL 32216
- Ms. Heather Roxann Johnson P.T.13810 Sutton Park Dr N Jacksonville FL 32224
- Gerrardus Petrus Molenaar PT800 Prudential Dr Jacksonville FL 32207
- David M Drinkard PT2627 Riverside Ave Jacksonville FL 32204